Welcome back to Campus Insanity, a weekly roundup of the craziest developments at our nation’s 4,000-plus institutions of higher education.
6. UC Berkeley Unveils Plan for Racial Quotas | Campus Reform
Recent Stories in Campus
The University of California, Berkeley, created a racial quota in order to achieve a 25 percent “Latinx” student body by 2027. School officials said they would consider targeting other minority groups with specified quotas as well.
5. Student Government Senator Impeached for Defending Thin Blue Line Masks | The College Fix
Rochester Institute of Technology student senator Jacob Custer was impeached for defending students and others who wear “thin blue line” masks in support of police officers.
4. Ivy League Colleges Partner with Chinese Health Institutions Tied to Military | Washington Free Beacon
Harvard University, Yale School of Medicine, and the University of Pennsylvania are partnering with groups backed by the Chinese military and the Chinese Communist Party for collaborative research efforts and educational programming.
3. UPenn Nursing Final Exam Mandates That Students Ask Imaginary Patients for ‘Preferred Pronouns’—or Be Docked Points | The Daily Wire
Nursing students at the University of Pennsylvania will be docked a letter grade on their final exam if they fail to ask imaginary patients for their preferred pronouns.
2. Law School Deans Chastise Student Body as Too White | Washington Free Beacon
Case Western Reserve University law school deans Jessica Berg and Michael Scharf told students that they should “not be satisfied” with the diversity of the student body, despite the school’s low ranking on a list of “Whitest Law Schools in America” released this week.
1. Columbia to Host Six Graduation Ceremonies Segregated by Race, Sex, and Income Level | The College Fix
Columbia University will offer a series of racially segregated “Multiracial Graduation Ceremonies” during the last week of April for black, Latino, Native American, and Asian students. LGBTQ students and low-income or first-generation students will also have their own separate ceremonies.
Want more Campus Insanity? Read Vol. 34 here.
If you have any suggestions for our Top 6 stories please email [email protected].
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author of the article and not necessarily shared or endorsed by Conservative News Daily
All copyrights and legal uses attributed to content are located at the article origination: Washington Free Beacon, This Week In Campus Insanity Vol. 35
Original Image Credit: Washington Free Beacon