Supreme Court to Hear Case on Trump Hotel Records Request
By Jessamyn Dodd
The Supreme Court is set to hear a case related to a document request from members of Congress for records from former President Trump’s D.C. hotel. This case has significant implications for government transparency and accountability.
- Attacker Caught on Camera – The suspect who attacked two of Virginia Rep. Gerry Connolly’s staffers was also caught on camera attempting to attack another woman just minutes before.
- San Diego City Council to Sue SeaWorld – Due to unpaid rent, late fees, and interest, the San Diego City Council has voted to sue SeaWorld. One America’s Taylor Tinsley has more.
- IRS Whistleblower Removed from Hunter Biden Probe – An IRS whistleblower has been taken off the Hunter Biden probe.
- Intesa Sanpaolo Introduces AI Tool – Intesa Sanpaolo has introduced an artificial intelligence tool designed to wade through thousands of publications on banking.
- WHO Calls for Caution on AI in Healthcare – The World Health Organization has called for caution in using artificial intelligence for public healthcare, citing concerns about data privacy.
- Global Regulators to Propose Rules for Cryptoassets – Global regulators will soon propose the first set of international rules for cryptoassets, including how existing norms could apply.
- Barclays Banker Resigns to Join Citigroup – Ed Wehle, a senior Barclays Plc technology banker, has resigned to join U.S. rival Citigroup Inc.
" Conservative News Daily does not always share or support the views and opinions expressed here; they are just those of the writer."