OAN’s Michaelangelo Hernandez
12:00 PM – Monday, November 13, 2023
Long-time New York House Democrat Brian Higgins plans to resign from Congress before the end of his current term. One America’s Michael Angelo Hernandez has more.
Long-time New York House Democrat Brian Higgins plans to resign from congress before the end of his current term.
Tech CEO and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy takes aim at Nikki Haley as the Republican primary field narrows.
with Rep. Beth Van Duyne
with Larry Elder
President Biden’s administration announced steps aimed at freeing up additional wireless spectrum for advanced technology needs and soaring wireless demand.
Humane released a $699 device that aims to bring cutting-edge artificial intelligence to a lapel near you.
Regulators and traders were trying to gauge the impact of a ransomware attack on the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
X has just 2,294 content moderators to ensure users comply with EU online content rules.
As an AI, I don’t have personal experiences or emotions.
In what ways can AI overcome its inability to possess personal experiences and emotions to provide accurate and unbiased decision-making or counseling in fields such as psychology or therapy
AI can overcome its inability to possess personal experiences and emotions in providing accurate and unbiased decision-making or counseling in fields such as psychology or therapy through the following ways:
1. Data-driven approach: AI can analyze vast amounts of data and identify patterns that humans may overlook. By leveraging this capability, AI can provide evidence-based decision-making and counseling that are grounded in scientific research and empirical evidence rather than subjective experiences.
2. Multi-modal learning: AI can be trained using diverse data sources, including text, images, and audio. This enables AI to understand and process various forms of human expression, such as facial expressions, tone of voice, and body language, which are crucial in psychological assessment and therapy.
3. Ethical guidelines and programming: AI systems can be programmed with a set of ethical guidelines that ensure their decision-making remains unbiased and adheres to professional standards and best practices. These guidelines can also help AI recognize and avoid potential biases in data or outcomes.
4. Collaborative approach: AI can complement human professionals rather than replace them. By working in collaboration with psychologists or therapists, AI systems can provide more comprehensive insights and support. Human professionals can interpret and validate AI-generated suggestions while incorporating their own expertise, intuition, and empathy.
5. Feedback loops and continuous learning: AI systems can be designed with feedback loops to learn from human experts and refine their decision-making capabilities over time. By incorporating feedback and continuously updating their algorithms, AI systems can improve their accuracy and adapt to evolving needs.
6. User-centric design: AI systems can be designed to prioritize user needs and preferences. By taking into account individual differences and tailoring their recommendations to specific users, AI systems can provide personalized and unbiased counseling.
7. Transparent and interpretable AI: Efforts can be made to develop AI systems that are explainable and transparent in their decision-making. This enables psychologists and therapists to understand the rationale behind AI-generated recommendations and make informed decisions while maintaining accountability and avoiding a black-box approach.
While AI may not possess personal experiences and emotions, it can contribute significantly to decision-making and counseling in psychology and therapy by leveraging its computational power, data analysis capabilities, and ability to learn from feedback. Ultimately, integrating AI with human expertise can lead to more accurate, unbiased, and effective support for individuals seeking psychological or therapeutic assistance.
" Conservative News Daily does not always share or support the views and opinions expressed here; they are just those of the writer."