Apple Supplier Foxconn to Start Manufacturing iPhones in India by 2024
Exciting news for Apple fans in India! According to the state government, Foxconn, one of Apple’s major suppliers, will begin manufacturing iPhones in the southern state of Karnataka by April 2024. The land for the factory will be handed over to Foxconn by July 1.
Other Top News:
- China Postures Against Biden Administration: China is making bold moves against the new US administration. Stay tuned for updates.
- Mike Pence to Enter 2024 Presidential Race: Former Vice President Mike Pence is reportedly launching his campaign next week with a rally in Des Moines, Iowa.
- White House Announces Aid for Ukraine: National Security Spokesman John Kirby confirms that Russia continues to wage war against Ukraine, prompting another round of aid from the US.
- Debt Ceiling Bill Passes House: Speaker McCarthy believes the debt ceiling bill will pass the House today, but it will still require 60 votes in the Senate before it can be sent to President Biden’s desk.
- Italian Senator Reads Speech Drafted by Chatbot: In a surprising move, an Italian senator read out a speech drafted by a chatbot in parliament. What does this mean for the future of politics?
" Conservative News Daily does not always share or support the views and opinions expressed here; they are just those of the writer."