The Shocking Case of Lori Vallow Daybell
Lori Vallow Daybell, a mother from Idaho, was caught on camera lounging by a pool in Hawaii in January 2020. But what makes this footage so disturbing is that she had been served a court order to produce her two missing children, who had been missing for four months by that time.
The Timeline of Events
- September 2019: Vallow Daybell, along with her two children, moves to Rexburg, Idaho, to be closer to Chad Daybell, the author of several doomsday books.
- September 8, 2019: Vallow Daybell and her brother Alex take Tylee and J.J. to Yellowstone National Park. Tylee is never seen alive again.
- September 23, 2019: J.J., who is autistic, is last seen at his school in Idaho.
- October 2019: Chad’s wife Tammy is found dead in her home.
- Less than a month after Tammy died, Vallow Daybell marries Chad Daybell in Hawaii.
- December 12, 2019: Vallow Daybell’s brother Alex dies in Gilbert, Arizona.
- December 20, 2019: Police in Rexburg, Idaho, officially announce an investigation into the disappearance of J.J. and Tylee.
- February 20, 2020: Vallow Daybell is arrested in Kauai and charged with two felony counts of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children.
- June 9, 2020: The bodies of Tylee and J.J. are found on Chad Daybell’s property in Idaho.
- May 25, 2021: Vallow Daybell and Chad Daybell are charged with murder.
- April 2023: The trial begins.
It’s a shocking and tragic story that has captivated the nation. Vallow Daybell and her husband, Chad, are charged with murdering Vallow’s daughter Tylee from a previous marriage and her adopted son J.J., as well as murdering Daybell’s ex-wife, Tammy. The trial is set to be a long and difficult one, with Fremont County Prosecuting Attorney Lindsey Blake opening the state’s case by saying it was all about “money, power, and sex” for Vallow Daybell.
It’s a heartbreaking reminder that evil can exist in the most unexpected places, and that we must always be vigilant in protecting the innocent.
" Conservative News Daily does not always share or support the views and opinions expressed here; they are just those of the writer."