The Border Crisis: Union Calls Out Biden Administration
The National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) has called the current border crisis “the worst sustained disaster…ever seen at our border.” The union has blamed President Biden for the crisis and has alleged that his administration is “absolutely corrupt to its core.”
Union President Calls for Accountability
The union’s president, Brandon Judd, has called for President Biden to be held accountable for the crisis. Judd told Fox News that if Biden wasn’t the president, he would arrest him for smuggling migrants into the country. Judd also warned that the crisis is only going to get worse.
What is Title 42?
Title 42 is a federal health measure enforced by the US Border Patrol. It allows the agency to kick certain migrants out of the US and return them to Mexico. This includes asylum seekers, who under international law have the legal right to make an asylum claim in America.
Controversy Surrounding Title 42
Many have called for the policy’s end, saying it’s illegal and that international law guarantees people the right to seek asylum. Others warn that the southern border could see up to 13,000 migrants per day crossing with the intention to stay in the country when the measure ends.
Union Calls for Reimplementation of Trump Policies
The union has called for the reimplementation of the policies that President Trump implemented to enforce the border and kick out anyone entering illegally. Judd said that Biden stole those policies from the union and that they can keep the American public safe if they reimplement the rule of law.
Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz has confirmed that “upwards of 60,000 migrants” are “staging in and around the immediate border area.” Holding facilities and tents are already over capacity, and the flow into the country is only expected to get worse.
- The NBPC has called out the Biden administration for the worst sustained disaster at the border.
- The union’s president has called for accountability and warned that the crisis is only going to get worse.
- Title 42 is a federal health measure enforced by the US Border Patrol.
- The controversy surrounding Title 42 has many calling for its end.
- The union has called for the reimplementation of Trump policies to enforce the border and keep the American public safe.
- The immediate crisis has holding facilities and tents over capacity, and the flow into the country is only expected to get worse.
" Conservative News Daily does not always share or support the views and opinions expressed here; they are just those of the writer."